Important GUS info

Global Underscore (GUS) 2019

Saturday, June 22, 2019: 10:00 am–2:00 pm EST (UTC-04:00)


We have various costs for GUS, including making the NEW WEBSITE!
Please “like” the Global Underscore Facebook page

Jeff Doff, Deerfield MA, USA -- Being "In"

Several people mentioned seeds about "being IN" the dance, even under circumstances where they had to leave the dance.

One person mentioned that part of the inclusion of this Global Underscore could also be to include nature / animals. Right after she said that, I noticed more clearly the sounds of the birds around the dance studio where we are. And I still am noticing them, and thinking of the birds as "IN the dance" with us.

It also makes me wonder, can I still be "IN the dance" when I leave later on today? Can I be "IN the dance when I'm at home with my family? Can I be "IN the dance when I'm at work?

When does one become "IN the dance," and how does one return to the dance?

Jeff Doff,  Deerfield MA, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment