Important GUS info

Global Underscore (GUS) 2019

Saturday, June 22, 2019: 10:00 am–2:00 pm EST (UTC-04:00)


We have various costs for GUS, including making the NEW WEBSITE!
Please “like” the Global Underscore Facebook page
Hi Nancy, Mike and all of you !

So kindly connected to all of you during the little dance and the preambulation here, in PORTO ALEGRE, in the Parco da Rendenção! Que bom os sentir aqui, ao lado de me, com paz…

Walking, I let my legs been "decomposed" (as Delsarte said, that means decontracted, released) after each path - a way to be "inside space better than to go through the space" (as said my friend François Faucher at my last workshop - François, with whom I experiment also this king of connection : far away in space, but so close when a time and an intention are here).

Then, embracing a tree, I felt our connection by the ground, by our Mother Earth.

Love and dance with all of you !
FRANCK

No comments:

Post a Comment