Important GUS info

Global Underscore (GUS) 2019

Saturday, June 22, 2019: 10:00 am–2:00 pm EST (UTC-04:00)


We have various costs for GUS, including making the NEW WEBSITE!
Please “like” the Global Underscore Facebook page

Bourg-en-Bresse, France Harvest


Here are some words from the group of BoUrg-en-Bresse (France) - and not BORG-en-Bresse !
And after my personal Harvest

 1 : quelques mots de l'underscore piochés au fil du cercle
>
> expansion
> rencontres
> connexions
> engagement
> voyage
> présence
> lien
> médiation
> nature
>
> Retour de Mad [her family comes from Lituania] :
>
> C'était chouette l'underscore même si j'étais parfois à côté de la
> plaque, j'ai bien profité, c'était un joli moment de partage... Les
> bébés dans l'underscore, c'était très touchant...
> Ma belle-mère a trouvé cela géniale, elle m'a posé plein de questions...
> en Lituanie aussi ils fêtent ou fêtaient les solstices avec chants et
> fleurs dans la nature... ça lu a beaucoup plu que des danseurs
> embrassent les arbres, les lituaniens font cela pour se connecter à la
> nature...

2 : my personal harvest

as a facilatator : it was the first time I organised a Global Underscore for a real big group - 12 dancers, 2 babies (!…), and, I have to admit, a no-dancer dad…!
More work than I thought… and good collaboration with Emilie Borgo.
In a way, it was a kind of personal local integration in the field of "body works transmitters" in this part of France I am from - Emilie was there, but also Anne Expert, Odyle Perrin, Isabelle Usky, who are transmitting Contact Impro and BMC since years. It was moving for me. And sounded good witht the fact I've just created my own humble little Company for my body transmissions around Delsarte and Co…

as a participant : a very large field full of grass - at the end, a big tree I felt the desire to run to - discovered there, hinded by other trees, a monument to the Anonymus Prisonners - I thought to the Palestian dancers I hoped to join the underscore (too much difficult this year), and offered this solstice dance for the Palestian Prisonners - running back, I crossed an half-naked man looking at the dancers, and I get half-nacked too (realized after Nancy didn't want me to dance like that… ! my dance parteners found it interesting to climb directly on the skin… Just took time only to be here, with the sun and the nature (but without the ocean), as I did alone the  2 last years in french Guyana - and meetings, laughs, climbing, earth-bonding… and very touched by some sharings of the group, at the end… Want to say thank you to Nancy, Claire and the beautiful organizing team.

3 : harvest from Odyle Perrin

Dans le parc, l’espace où nous sommes est ouvert.
Mes cellules sont contentes.
Dans l’immobilité apparente, elles se mettent en expansion.
L’intention de se connecter avec tous ceux qui pratiquent l’Underscore
en même temps, ailleurs, dans toutes les directions, y est sûrement pour beaucoup !
Beaucoup de présence, de simplicité dans ce groupe de Bourg en Bresse,
L’accueil des bébés, leur première danse dans les bras des parents,
m’attendrit et me transmet cet état.
La naissance des danses, des mouvements, des contacts, des relations,
rend l’atmosphère vibrant... résonne comme un papillon dans l’univers !
Merci

No comments:

Post a Comment