Important GUS info

Global Underscore (GUS) 2019

Saturday, June 22, 2019: 10:00 am–2:00 pm EST (UTC-04:00)


We have various costs for GUS, including making the NEW WEBSITE!
Please “like” the Global Underscore Facebook page



Caterina
Antonio 
Fahri
Chiara
Ege
Gianmaria
Giullia
Marcella 
Gabriel
Claudia
Alessandro Gino
Alessandro
Micu
Mattia
Valeria
Valentina
Michele
Fabio
Leonardo
Alessandra
Sara
Elisa
Enrico
Brian
Cristian
Pepi






I find myself unable to process and dance with my joy because today, with these friends, the joy is too deep and too sudden. I am spending time with myself after every dance to bask in the heat of it.

How hard it is to separate your awareness from those that are an extension of your physical being. Where do I end and where does my son begin? Where does stand my wife? No dance is small no more...

familiar sounds of two separate worlds suddenly merging in one



No comments:

Post a Comment